We are delighted to announce that we are getting ready to bring back our amazing adventures in the high trees and are now taking bookings from 4th July onwards!
We’ll be doing things a little differently but our brilliant activities and our warm welcome remain just the same. Our no-quibble cancellation policy for any cancellations relating to Covid means you can book now. Government guidelines are changing constantly but, like many other businesses, we are working towards a 4th July opening. If this changes, we will need to transfer your booking to another date or you can get a refund.
We take safety very seriously at Treetops. The risk of spreading the virus outdoors is much lower but we have taken very careful steps to ensure our visitors and staff remain safe as we open again and are putting the following measures in place:
- Pre-bookings ONLY. We cannot take bookings in person - please book online or by phone. We may have availability on the day but please check before leaving home.
- Session capacities have been reduced significantly.
- New hygiene protocols: We will ask all visitors to wash/sanitise their hands on arrival. Hand washing facilities are available with additional hand gel cleaners in all reception areas.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times and we will ask visitors to follow our new ‘Safetree’ signage
- Contactless instruction - our fantastic instructors will avoid direct contact but of course, be on hand to ensure your harness is fitted properly. We will guide you through putting it on and then carry out checks before you begin your trek and show families/friends how to help each other.
For more information, please follow our social pages and see our FAQ.