Coronavirus Update 2/11/20

Coronavirus Update 2/11/20

Following the latest government announcement, we are once again hitting the pause button at Treetops from 5 November until 2nd December when we can hopefully bring our adventures back to the winter trees. If you have an existing booking, please bear with us. One of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

We apologise sincerely for any upset and inconvenience this may cause and would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for sticking with us during these difficult times. 

If you have a booking with us between 5/11 and 2/12, you have the following options:

1. Select another date for your visit and we will transfer your booking 

2. Choose to receive a gift voucher for the full value of your booking. Like all of our gift vouchers, this will be valid for 2 years.

3. Receive a full refund for your booking.

We hope you’ll rearrange your adventure with us but we understand that this won’t be possible for everyone.

Once you have decided which is your preferred option please email [email protected] stating the date of your booking followed by your booking reference in the titles and we will be in contact with you to make the necessary arrangements. Please note due to high volume, we are struggling to answer all phone calls but we will get back to you if you leave us a message. 

Thanks again for your loyalty and support, it means a huge amount to us and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as normality returns. In the meantime get outdoors if you can and stay safe and well.

Everyone at Treetop Trek